Saturday, July 12, 2014

Dumbledore's Army Reunites at Quidditch World Cup Final by J.K. Rowling



J.K. Rowling, writing as gossip columnist 'Rita Skeeter' for the Pottermore site, which sees Harry reunited with Ron, Hermione and their friends at the final of the 2014 Quidditch World Cup in a 1,500-word short.

******
 
I'm sure everyone reading this already knows that J.K. Rowling came out with a short story written by 'Rita Skeeter' in Pottermore. If not, it's out there and it's AWESOME! I did a fangirl scream when I discovered it. I so miss the Dumbledore Army gang and their stories. It's the perfect short read for Harry Potter fans out there.
 
If you haven't heard or read the short story yet, I would recommend going out there and reading it! You can find here at Hypable (a website for fans by fans and from the original team who brought you MuggleCast).
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment