Thursday, August 21, 2014

Ninja Red Riding Hood by Corey Rosen Schwartz


Companion to the hit The Three Ninja Pigs, this fractured fairy tale is a sure-fire storytime hit.

Wolf just can’t catch a break! Ever since the three little pigs started teaching everyone Ninja skills, huffing and puffing just hasn’t been enough to scare up a good meal.

His craving for meat sends Wolf to classes at the dojo, and soon he’s ready to try out his new moves. A little girl and her tiny granny should be easy targets—right?

Not if Little Red has anything to say about it! Kiya!


******

When I saw this book come through, I had to pick it up for my daughter. A little girl power is always wanted in our house. Especially since she's going through a super hero phase she's going through. Our daughter's biggest request is that the super hero is a girl. Since I brought the book home, I have read this over 20 times. If you have a kid that's a fan of ninja's or even super hero's then this is the book for you. I would say that this is one of the best children’s books of 2014.Ninja Red Riding Hood pacts a great kick!

No comments:

Post a Comment