Thursday, January 9, 2014

Another week and more books to read. Here’s what's waiting for me:
  • No Good Duke Goes Unpunished
  • This is What Happy Looks Like
  • Heartbeat (arc)
  • Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines
  • Brazen by Kelley Armstrong
  • Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone
  • Everneath bu Brodi Ashton
All books are from our local library.

I’m currently re-reading the Beautiful Bastard series. What can I sat, I love sexy Bennett.

Upcoming reviews will be on "Edenbrooke" by Julianne Donaldson, "How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf" by Molly Harper, and "Consumed" by Emily Snow. I'm also going to add an "archive" book review to my posts. Some books are so good that you read them again and again and again. Just like "Beautiful Bastard by Christine Lauren. Other books were great but I never really posted about them online (on Goodreads) or in person since they're more Indie published and not easily accessed at the library books. I'm looking forward to digging through my Kindle archives to bring them to the light of day here.


No comments:

Post a Comment