- The Wicked Wallflower by Maya Rodale
- The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
- This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau
- QB1 by Mike Lupica (Junior Fiction)
- Erased by Jennifer Rush
- Rome by Jay Crownover
I’m reading Independent Study but had to put it down. It was one of those books that I could have sat on the couch and not done anything else until I finished it. Cold season too priority over it so I reread other less addicting books. I hope to finish this one soon!
Upcoming reviews will be on Consumed" by Emily Snow and "Rule" by Jay Crownover.
If you see a book on my to read shelf and then no review a few things might have happened.
- I might have decided to read it. I know I have to be in a certain mood for different books.
- Another book I was excited about became available at the library and all other books were place hold to read which will then mean...
- The book was due back to the library and I'm back on hold for it.
- Sometimes not matter what, I can't get into a book or just don't like it. However, I don't want to use this space to complain about my disappointment in a book. Where's the fun in that?