Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What's on My Reading Shelf

With a sick little girl at home, it seems like my shelf is piling up. Here’s what's waiting for me:
    • The Wicked Wallflower by Maya Rodale
    • The Art of Seducing a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper
    • This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
    • Independent Study by Joelle Charbonneau 
    • QB1 by Mike Lupica (Junior Fiction)
    • Erased by Jennifer Rush
    • Rome by Jay Crownover
    All books are from our local library.

    I’m reading Independent Study but had to put it down. It was one of those books that I could have sat on the couch and not done anything else until I finished it. Cold season too priority over it so I reread other less addicting books. I hope to finish this one soon!

    Upcoming reviews will be on Consumed" by Emily Snow and "Rule" by Jay Crownover.

    If you see a book on my to read shelf and then no review a few things might have happened.
    1. I might have decided to read it. I know I have to be in a certain mood for different books.
    2. Another book I was excited about became available at the library and all other books were place hold to read which will then mean...
    3. The book was due back to the library  and I'm back on hold for it.
    4. Sometimes not matter what, I can't get into a book or just don't like it. However, I don't want to use this space to complain about my disappointment in a book. Where's the fun in that?

    Happy reading!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment