Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What’s on my shelf to read

Here we go, lots of books and little time. Here’s what I have waiting to read:
  • Simple Perfection by Abbi Glines
  • Brazen by Kelley Armstrong
  • Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone
  • Everneath bu Brodi Ashton
All books are from our local library.

I’m currently reading “How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf” by Molly Harper. Ms. Harper received outstanding reviews on Library Reads for her third book in this series. As you might have guessed, I discovered this series at the library! So I decided to start with book one and work my way through. So far, so good! I’m really loving it. Which means, off to read and less time to sleep.

I hope to post reviews on “Sizzle” by Julie Garwood, “Fallen Crest Public” by Tijan, and “Into the Still Blue” by Veronica Rossi in the next few days.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment